Los Angeles WordPress Design & Development
- Starting a new business?
- Current website too slow?
- Need your new branding applied to a new website?
- Need more leads or sales from online?
If you answered YES to any of the questions
WordPress Theme Development Projects
Los Angeles WordPress Designer & WordPress Developer
Hiring a WordPress Designer in Los Angeles is not easy, there are plenty consultants ready to help you with your business goals, so what sets ARC CTRL apart?
We are 100% based in Los Angeles, we do not outsource any work without letting you know, and when we do our advisors are located in the United States & Canada.
Before you hire your next Los Angeles WordPress Developer, make sure you get a proposal from ARC CTRL
What is included?
- CLEAN, MODULAR CODE
- ONGOING UPDATES & MAINTENANCE
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
NEW customized websites start at only $2,000 + $99/mo.
Every WordPress Theme Design & Development project starts with us getting to know more about your business, and your business goals.
- What do you want to achieve with this project?
- A new design / branding?
- A brand new site for a new business?
- What are your long term goals for the website?
- More leads from the website?
- More online sales via e-commerce?
- Brand awareness?
Once we have a clear picture of what your goals are, we can move into creating a clear Scope of Work for the project.
Each new WordPress website build will include:
- Customized WordPress Theme with EASY TO USE content editor for future edits
- Select WordPress Plugins to help achieve the functionality goals of the website, some examples:
- Caldera Forms – Lead Generations & Other Form
- Yoast SEO – For helping us make sure your content is SEO optimized
- WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads – For any e-commerce needs
- Monthly Maintenance, Security & Hosting
- Updates to themes & plugins
- Monthly Security Check
- Monthly Performance Check & Report
- Monthly Backup (daily backups available at additional cost)
WHAT CLIENTS SAY…
Just when you think you’ve seen it all, Roy will blow your mind with a new feature, technology or new way of thinking about web development. Roy and I worked very closely together, building new systems and conceptual architecture. He always challenged me to think outside the box and find a new, better way. Not only does Roy focus on User Experience, he also understands business logic and all forms of online marketing. If you are looking for a motivated, dynamic, creative, web development mastermind… look no further, Roy Sivan is your man.
— Aaron K. Sr. Cloud Solutions Architect @ Magento Commerce
Roy is a motivated self-starter with a keen ability to match technical skills and people skills. His entrepreneurship and dedication to business are traits that will make any client happy. Roy is also a great team player. I highly recommend him for any job, big or small.
— Adam E. Development Directory @ Nonprofit
Roy Sivan = Talent. He has amazed me with his coding, his attitude, and his ability. He is extremely knowledgable and has always been accommodating to my particular skill set. He is a dedicated employee, an amazing developer, and an excellent teacher. Any company that employs Roy can feel confident that they went with the best candidate.
— Sharon H.
I had the pleasure of working with Roy on several projects while at Ciplex. It is rare to find a developer who is not only completes projects ahead of schedule, but also with minimal errors or bugs. Roy has a knack for what he does and an eagerness to jump in and help on projects he was not initially assigned to. As a problem solver, he found more efficient ways of doing things and was able to convey his reasoning for choosing such ways in a clear and concise means to our clients. His calm demeanor definitely lent itself to a smooth production process that enabled us to launch our sites in a timely manner.
— Jennie T.