New Website & Social Marketing Bundle
- Starting a new business?
- Not getting enough leads?
- Want more of a social presence?
If you answered YES to any of the questionsGET A FREE PROPOSAL
SMALL BUSINESS STARTER BUNDLE – New Website & Social Media Marketing
What is included?
- CLEAN, MODULAR CODE
- ONGOING UPDATES & MAINTENANCE
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?Customized Design Website – $2,000
Monthly WordPress Security, Performance & Maintenance – $99
Monthly Social Media Marketing – $1,199
REQUEST A FREE PROPOSAL
Every WordPress Theme Design & Development project starts with us getting to know more about your business, and your business goals.
- What do you want to achieve with this project?
- A new design / branding?
- A brand new site for a new business?
- What are your long term goals for the website?
- More leads from the website?
- More online sales via e-commerce?
- Brand awareness?
Once we have a clear picture of what your goals are, we can move into creating a clear Scope of Work for the project.
Each new WordPress website build will include:
- Customized WordPress Theme with EASY TO USE content editor for future edits
- Select WordPress Plugins to help achieve the functionality goals of the website, some examples:
- Caldera Forms – Lead Generations & Other Form
- Yoast SEO – For helping us make sure your content is SEO optimized
- Monthly Maintenance, Security & Hosting
- Updates to themes & plugins
- Monthly Security Check
- Monthly Performance Check & Report
- Monthly Backup (daily backups available at additional cost)
- Social Media Marketing – GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- 1-3 engagements per day
- Ongoing Social Media account management
DO YOU NEED SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
Need is a strong word. No. You don’t need it. You also don’t need a website. But if you have a website and you aren’t publishing content on social media, then no one will find you. So, we’ll use the term loosely, but yes, every business needs a website and social.
Here are five reasons why you should implement social as part of your whole business strategy:
- Public Relations. Press Releases are so 1980. People want to know what’s happening at your company. Write a blog post, share on Twitter. Done. Next.
- Brand Awareness. Social media levels the playing field with big brands. Creating an audience of influencers instead of reaching out to influencers is a results-driven strategy. Instagram and Twitter are excellent for this.
- Relationship Building. No one buys a product without a relationship. They either have friends who buy the product (relationship) or they like the salesman (relationship) or their kids play soccer on the same team (relationship). All of the channels allow for commenting and social interaction. This written small talk is how relationships are built.
- Lead Generation. It’s awesome that you have a business and now a website but what is your call to action? What are people supposed to do? You have to ask them to contact you. Have a form, ask them to fill it out, and respond. It really is that simple.
- Market Research. Twitter is the best way to understand your audience. They are talking all day about everything that matters to them, whether it’s Alabama going to the national championships or the bad experience they had with their latte, your customers are talking. If you read their tweets, you’ll be able to build a persona that works — because it’s accurate.
WHO ARE WE?
Bridget Willard is a marketing consultant and educator with a passion to help small businesses. She began in construction, and worked in franchise development, nonprofits, and tech. She is known for her brand building for Riggins Construction, Paul Davis, and GiveWP.
She is the co-host of WPblab, a show on the WPwatercooler network, co-organizer of Women Who WP Meetup, and Marketing Team Rep for Make WordPress.
She writes about social media and WordPress on her site at bridgetwillard.com and teaches social strategy on her YouTube channel.
Roy Sivan has been developing WordPress websites since 1999. He started at an early age with a passion for computers and moved into the web realm. He spent almost a decade working on SEO techniques and campaigns helping clients achieve top rankings before switching to become a full time developer.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY…
Just when you think you’ve seen it all, Roy will blow your mind with a new feature, technology or new way of thinking about web development. Roy and I worked very closely together, building new systems and conceptual architecture. He always challenged me to think outside the box and find a new, better way. Not only does Roy focus on User Experience, he also understands business logic and all forms of online marketing. If you are looking for a motivated, dynamic, creative, web development mastermind… look no further, Roy Sivan is your man.– Aaron K. Sr. Cloud Solutions Architect @ Magento Commerce
Roy is a motivated self-starter with a keen ability to match technical skills and people skills. His entrepreneurship and dedication to business are traits that will make any client happy. Roy is also a great team player. I highly recommend him for any job, big or small.– Adam E. Development Directory @ Nonprofit
Roy Sivan = Talent. He has amazed me with his coding, his attitude, and his ability. He is extremely knowledgable and has always been accommodating to my particular skill set. He is a dedicated employee, an amazing developer, and an excellent teacher. Any company that employs Roy can feel confident that they went with the best candidate.– Sharon H.
I had the pleasure of working with Roy on several projects while at Ciplex. It is rare to find a developer who is not only completes projects ahead of schedule, but also with minimal errors or bugs. Roy has a knack for what he does and an eagerness to jump in and help on projects he was not initially assigned to. As a problem solver, he found more efficient ways of doing things and was able to convey his reasoning for choosing such ways in a clear and concise means to our clients. His calm demeanor definitely lent itself to a smooth production process that enabled us to launch our sites in a timely manner.– Jennie T.